As a teacher, you need to obtain your log in details from your school portal administrator to be able to login to your account. This guide will help you use your account after that:
1. Edit your profile as follows:
Click on “My Profile” menu
In the Workplace, you have both the View Mode and Edit Mode (Changes are only made in the Edit Mode, and the Changes made are viewed in the View Mode)
Click on View (Clicking on View will take you to the Editing mode)
Here you can add or edit your information such as personal, medical, contact as well as your PASSWORD.
Click “Update Profile” Located at the top right hand of the workspace.
2. View events:
You can view your school's events calendar as follows:
Click on the ‘Event’ menu and all the events on the school calendar will be displayed.
On the top right hand of the calendar is 'showing', click on it to choose if you want the event to display events for 'Today', 'Week' or 'Month'.
You may toggle between days, weeks and months as it applies by clicking on the <> icon.
3. Using the Pmail/SMS module: You can send and receive internal messages and send SMS by reading these articles:
How to send email - SEND TO A FEW
How to send email - SEND TO ALL
How to send SMS - SEND TO A FEW
How to send SMS - SEND TO ALL
How to save email as draft
How to check your mailbox - mark as read or unread
How to delete messages
How to check your trash, Restore, delete forever
How to buy SMS credit – Price calculator, Via Bank, Via credit card
How to transfer SMS credit to other users
How to add and use External contact for SMS
Nigerian number directory for SMS (special contacts)
4. View Classes: A teacher can view all the full information about classes that he/she is assigned to as a class teacher or subject teacher. Information such as population, sex count, the general performance of the class, class subjects, cumulative performance of each student in the class etc. Note that He/She will not be able to view information about any class he/she is not a subject or class teacher. To view class information read the following article:
How to view full information about a class
N/B Repeat steps in the article above if you have more than one class you are assigned to subject or class teacher and want to view the other(s) too.
5. Record Grades: Teacher can record the grades for the subjects he/she is teaching using the article below:
How to record Grades - Manually and Bulk Upload
N/B Repeat steps in the article above if you have more than one class you are assigned to subject teacher and want to record grades for the other(s) too.
6. Record Behaviour and Skills: Teacher can record the behaviour and skills for the classes he/she is the class teacher using the article below:
How to record Behaviours and skills - Manual and Bulk Upload
N/B Repeat steps in the article above if you have more than one class you are assigned to class teacher and want to record behaviour and skills for the other(s) too.
7. Using e-wallet: The following articles will help you use the e-wallet
How to Top Up e-wallet
How to withdraw from e-wallet
How to transfer from e-wallet to other users
About e-wallet access codes