There are times when there may be a need to edit the record or detail of a member, especially in a situation where an error is made on a member’s record or an update is to be added to such record. To edit a member’s detail, follow the steps below:
1. Go to ‘Members’ from the menu
2. Click on ‘Manage members’ submenu
3. Select the member type (student, parent, teacher or manager) on the top left corner
4. Select from the list of options available, when any of the checkboxes that you prefer to search by is selected
5. Click on the ‘Search’ icon to load option(s) selected
6. From the loaded records, (if you wish) type a name in the search box below to isolate a member from the list to ease the search.
7. Check the box(es) corresponding to the name of the member(s) to be edited and click on ‘edit’ from the list of options above. This takes you to ‘Add/ Edit Members’ environment
8. Make changes and click on ‘Update’ to save changes.